[Wien] time difference among nodes

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Sep 29 15:01:58 CEST 2015

 From the top's sent before, it looks like the administrators might have
configured the system with no swap:

r1i1n2

Swap:        0M total,        0M used,        0M free,    10563M cached

r1i1n3

Swap:        0M total,        0M used,        0M free,    23089M cached

Keep in mind that having swap might mean the difference between hurt
performance and a hard crash under low memory [
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/190398/do-i-need-swap-space-if-i-have-more-than-enough-amount-of-ram
].