[Wien] afm calculation - error in LAPW1 - during SCF cycle of AFM Calculation

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Sep 30 09:45:04 CEST 2015

I guess something is wrong with your structure
there should be no afm setup of "full" Heusler compounds (starting from F m-3m with 4 atoms in the primitive cell) that ends up in space group 113 (this one may appear for so called "half" Heusler compounds starting from space group F -43m with 3 atoms in the primnitive cell)

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University