[Wien] Ghost band error in mbj calculation

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Apr 1 17:46:44 CEST 2016

Hi,

you can try to start the mBJ calculation with the electron density
from the GGA+U calculation (before executing runsp_lapw for mBJ,
copy case.clm/sum/up/dn from the GGA+U calculations). Maybe the
QTL-B value at the 1st iteration is smaller such that the
calculation does not stop. This can happen that large QTL-B values
occur only at the 1st or two first iterations and then disappear.

F. Tran