[Wien] 回复: lsda

ding dingmingcui at qq.com
Fri Apr 22 01:23:43 CEST 2016

Dear Professor Laurence Marks,
Thanks for your kind reply.
Mingcui

发件人: "Laurence Marks";<L-marks at northwestern.edu>;
发送时间: 2016年4月22日(星期五) 上午6:57
收件人: "A Mailing list for WIEN2k users"<wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>;

主题: Re: [Wien] lsda

In general, to do this calculation you need to find another code.

If you are an expert in using Wien2k there is a method that might work, although I doubt that it will converge. You would need to do something like write a fortran (or C, or C++) routine that will average the density within the RMT for a given atom, for instance using the files in SRC_clmaddsub as a guide. Then edit the runsp_lapw script to insert your program.

Since this is not a very physically realistic thing to do I doubt that you will find many people prepared to help.