[Wien] which file I can delete

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Sat Apr 23 13:01:43 CEST 2016

Sorry, that was the autocorrection of my iPad, it should have been

"No, it removes all unnecessary large files, for example the vector files.

I like programs that think that they know what I mean, at least they make me laughing

Suggestion for like is Likör, hmm what did these guys drink when they have written the program

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University