[Wien] Fwd: Thank you Tran two more query for DOSS and band

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:40:46 CEST 2016

Yes I should have to ask more clearly.
Please see:
When I have a single unit (smallest with 4 atom) cell then I know for which
orbital I have to plot DOSS. But in case of very large system having more
than 20 atoms (these may be inequivalent) it is not possible to plot DOSS
for all atoms. So we need to identify the positions/number of atoms that
contributes in max to the material properties/calculation.

In my case I have 43 inequivalent atoms and now want to find for which atom
I should plot the DOSS. I have read somewhere that these atoms are mentions
in the last steps of case.outputnn file. In the present file that I sent
you I was looking in between the line number 7217 to 7244. But I am not
finding the number of atoms contributing into calculation as there must be
a Mg (doped atom) and I did not find there.

So please tell me from my case.outputnn (please correct it file is
different) and then suggest from that file that how to identify the number
of inequivalent atoms with position (like Al1 or Al2 or Cu 1 or Cu2 .....)
participation in calculation in maximum.

Hope now it is more clear.

another query for Band structure:

2. In the present case the compound is semiconductor with band gap of
around 1.98eV but, if I enlarge the band structure (*.bands.agr that I sent
you) at FER level I found that few bands are crossing the FER by an amount
of 0.02. Please see the band structure around Fermi level.
    Is, the crossing the Fermi level by bands with this less scale, this
sign of any error or we can neglect this?

regards
Bhamu

Dr. K. C. Bhamu
(UGC-Dr. D. S. Kothari Postdoc Fellow)