[Wien] MKL error: Cannot load symbol MKLMPI_Get_wrappers

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Apr 27 16:52:09 CEST 2016

I am not certain if this will work -- worth a try.

Instead of exporting LD_LIBRARY_PATH etc yourself, use the scripts that
Intel provides. These are safer since they keep changing them. For
instance, on my cluster I have

VERS=2015
source /opt/intel/composer$VERS/bin/compilervars.sh intel64
source /opt/intel/composer$VERS/mkl/bin/mklvars.sh intel64

# This should work always
export MKLPATH=$MKLROOT/lib/intel64
export MKLINC=$MKLROOT/include

Make sure that you are appropriately compiling, and check what version of
VERS to use

--
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi