[Wien] MKL error: Cannot load symbol MKLMPI_Get_wrappers

Walid Hetaba hetaba at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Apr 28 08:24:44 CEST 2016

Thank you all for your hints. The links Professor Mark gave in his last Mail solved the problem (but gave me a new one to chew on).

It was a missing libmkl_blacs_lp64.so that caused the problem. Linking with lmkl_intelmpi_lp64 solved it. Obviously there are some differences in the mkl between the version we used at TU Wien and the version I’m using now.

Now lapw1 is working and I’m fighting a „** testerror“ in lapw2, but I’ve got a several hours train-ride ahead to do so. ;-)

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Walid

--
Dr.techn. Walid Hetaba

Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft
Department of Inorganic Chemistry
Faradayweg 4-6, 14195 Berlin, Germany
T: +49 30 8413-4412
hetaba at fhi-berlin.mpg.de