[Wien] need help

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Apr 29 19:44:39 CEST 2016

With regards to the number of latt-points per k-point (lpfac), which
defines how dense the interpolated mesh should be [
http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0602203v1 ], you might want to have a look
at the thesis titled "Grundlagen-Untersuchungen des Seebeck
Koeffizienten der Clathrate Ba8ZnxGe46-x" by Rene Moser:

http://othes.univie.ac.at/17014/

On a separate note, it's a little late, but my condolences to those that
knew Dr. Kohn [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Kohn ].