[Wien] Error in initialising GGA+U

Xavier Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at univ-rennes1.fr
Tue Aug 2 10:15:35 CEST 2016

Dear Shakeel

You must create two files when initializing a GGA+U (or LDA+U)
calculation, i.e. case.inorb and case.indm (or case.indmc if no
inversion center in the space group).

Normally when you start such a calculation from the w2web interface, the
interface open a template file to allow you to create properly the
case.indm file.

How did you proceed? Look at the userguide and the manual of Pawel Novak
in the website. You will find more information.

Cheers

Xavier