[Wien] Error in initialising GGA+U

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Aug 4 14:34:53 CEST 2016

Where in the calculation did the stop message (stop error?) occur? After
orb like in the post at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09135.html

If you search the mailing list archive [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/maillist.html
], I think you will find that a majority of the users' problems with +U
calculations come from not adequately setting one or more of the
following parameters:

natorb, number of 'iatom nlorb, lorb' lines, and number of 'U J' lines
in inorb
'number of atoms for which density matrix is calculated' and 'index of
1st atom' in indm(c)