[Wien] WIEN2k and gfortran

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 6 12:20:18 CET 2016

Thank you very much for the information. I have not used gfortran for
long time.

Just on question: I did not fully understand the last sentence:

 > In a test taking 2.5 h/iteration gfortran/ifort time was 1.3. A current
 > test got interesting when one of my disks containing ifort crashed.

Does it say with gfortran/OpenBlas it takes  2.5h, with ifort/mkl 1.3h ?

Or does it mean that the ratio of the two timings is  1.3,
i,.e. gfortran runs 1.3 times slower than ifort ?

Regards