[Wien] struct file

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Dec 7 03:06:33 CET 2016

There is makestruct (refer to section "5.1.2 Create the master input
file case.struct (makestruct lapw)" in the WIEN2k 14.2 usersguide [
http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf ])
and structeditor (refer to section "9.26 structeditor" in the usersguide).

There are probably many cif programs out there.  For example, Bilbao
Crystallographic Server has STRCONVERT [
http://www.cryst.ehu.es/cryst/strconvert.html ].  You could likely
create a cif file with such a program, then use cif2struct (refer to
section "9.18 cif2struct" in the usersguide).