[Wien] struct file

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Thu Dec 8 02:20:54 CET 2016

Dear Gabin and Gerhard

Thank you very much

I have used the cif2struct file

Pablo

________________________________
De: Wien <wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> en nombre de Fecher, Gerhard <fecher at uni-mainz.de>
Enviado: miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2016 12:03 a. m.
Para: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Asunto: Re: [Wien] struct file

There are two other programms to mention
Kalvados comes free and handles a lot of file formats including Wien2k, it is able to remove or check the symmetry and to create supercells
Crystalmaker comes for little money and also knows Wien2k

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University