[Wien] WIEN2k_16

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Thu Dec 15 20:29:56 CET 2016

It is me again,
in the initialization instead of having the steps in BOLD
-------------
next is setrmt
next is nn

It has this structure;
----------
[1m next is setrmt
[1m next is nn (B

________________________________

Now I was able to compile and run WIEN2k-16.1

But I found in the initialize calculation that it starts with;

--------------

[1m next is setrmt
[1m next is nn (B
specify nn-bondlength factor

and it finishes with;
-----> new Na-2.in0 generated
[1m init_lapw finished ok

this seems strange, but does not give a problem

Pablo