[Wien] WIEN2k_16

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Dec 21 09:34:56 CET 2016

The script uses     tput bold   and   tput sgr0
to switch between normal and bold output.

On all computers where I have access, this works, but of course there
might be some Linux installation where it does not.

Usually it needs   terminfo  capability and the definition of a TERM.

You can always test it directly in a terminal, typing   "tput bold", and
then see if you then get everything in bold.

The strange symbols should not matter, but if you don't like them,
either fix your Linux, or modify init_lapw setting   bold and normal

set bold=
set normal=