[Wien] init_lapw (kgen) problem in WIEN2k_16

Lyudmila Dobysheva lyuka17 at mail.ru
Wed Dec 21 13:27:43 CET 2016

20.12.2016 22:27, kadda AMARA wrote:
> I compiled the WIEN2k_16 withIntel® Parallel Studio XE 2016 Cluster
> Edition for Linux without any apparent problems, but I had the problem
> in running init_lapw. It seems that kgen dont work well (it generate 163
> kpoint instead 72 kpoint at least in my example Zr2RhAl full heusler)
> see output of init_lapw above. any suggestion please?

Does earlier version give 72 points with the struct file?
Attach the struct file in order that the error (?) could be reproduced.

Best wishes
   Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 432045(office), 722529(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at ftiudm.ru, lyuka17 at mail.ru (office)
         lyuka17 at gmail.com (home)
Skype:  lyuka17 (home), lyuka18 (office)
http://ftiudm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/