[Wien] Convergence problem within the method GGA+U

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Thu Dec 22 20:35:21 CET 2016

what is your problem ?
your file tells that all cases are converged within about 10 cycles and in non of the cases the number of scf cycles was exhausted.

where are those seven numbers coming from, I do not remember that Wien2k has such an output
and a last time, without knowing your input no one knows what you did

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University