[Wien] L2main - QTL-B Error

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 27 13:24:09 CET 2016

In most cases where QL-B occurs, the case.struct file is wrong.

There are some cases (samll RMTs), where the default input can give
problems.
I have described how to analyse qtl-b errors several times in the
mailing list.

Just the message: qtl-b errors occur, please help; gives us no information.

And yes, the problems can occur only on certain k-meshes.