[Wien] basic-question-about-PORT-mini

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Wed Feb 17 08:17:08 CET 2016

The series of subroutines is easy,
The main program is obviously mini
this calls haupt

How much do you know about Fortran ?

Ciao
Gerhard

====================================
Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University
55099 Mainz
and
01187 Dresden
Von: wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at [wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von ‪Amir lot‬ ‪‬ [lot.amir at yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016 04:36
An: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: Re: [Wien] basic-question-about-PORT-mini

Dear Prof. Blaha and and Prof. Marks,
Thanks for your reply.
But i think the main step of min_lapw program is "SRC_mini".
I have checked it ( SRC_mini) for several times but i could not understand it
because the job of subroutines are not clear.
For example, which program reads or makes struct file or which one checks symmetry for generates equivalent positions and ...

With best,
Amir