[Wien] range of Coulomb and XC potentials

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Feb 18 08:54:04 CET 2016

Your procedure is fine, at least for semilocal potentials (LDA, GGA).

V-coul is much larger near the atomic cores, but far from the nucleii in
the interstitial region Vxc and Vcoul have the same order of magnitude.

Only one word of warning: For a hybid-functional like B3PW91, there is
an additional orbital dependent HF-potential, which is of course NOT
plotted in your procedure (and which cannot be plotted directly in WIEN2k).