[Wien] range of Coulomb and XC potentials

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Feb 18 14:36:01 CET 2016

With the onsite hybrids (-eece):

-In the interstitial region, case.r2v contains the total
  XC potential since the hybrid method is not applied in this region.

-Inside the spheres, case.r2v does not contain the hybrid term coming from
  E_{x}^{HF}-E_{x}^{semilocal} (see formula in Sec. 4.5.7 of the UG).
  This additional term missing in case.r2v should be small because it is
  multiplied by alpha=0.2 and there is some cancellation between the
  HF and semilocal components. In addition, this hybrid term in the
  potential is applied only to electrons of a given angular momentum
  (d or f), whil it zero for the other electrons.

F. Tran