[Wien] (no subject)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Feb 21 18:06:36 CET 2016

Below is a list of the documentation that I know about for case.intrans:

a) The article titled "BoltzTraP. A code for calculating band-structure
dependent quantities" by G. Madsen and D. J. Singh [
http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0602203v1 ]
b) The BoltzTraP UserGuide.  This is UserGuide.pdf found inside
BoltzTraP.tar.bz2 in the doc folder [
http://www.icams.de/content/departments/cmat/boltztrap/ ].
c) The BoltzTraP source code inside BoltzTraP.tar.bz2 [
http://www.icams.de/content/uploads/boltztrap/BoltzTraP.tar.bz2 ].  The
tau model parameters are documented in the source code (m_input.F90 in
the src folder) [
https://github.com/gsabo/BoltzTraP-Patches/blob/master/1.2.5/tau_model.txt
].