[Wien] Reg: Errors in the installation of Critic2 program

Víctor Luaña Cabal victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es
Thu Feb 25 12:23:12 CET 2016

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 09:46:04AM +0530, Peram sreenivasa reddy wrote:
> Dear wien2k,
>
> I facing some problem while the installation of criti2 program. I
> downloaded the program form
>
> https://github.com/aoterodelaroza/critic2
>
> At the time of installation i am facing error as given bellow. Any body
> have experience with these type of errors.
>

> ifort -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"critic2\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"critic2\"
> -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"e7d44b3ee15876ac5dca5951c108a0689910200e\"

Peram,

The problems ptobably appear from using a version too old of the ifort
compiler As critic2 can be ompiled perfectly using even gfortran I
suggest you actualizing a little your S/O.

Better than using the wien2k list in this case is contacting directly
Dr. Alberto Otero-de-la-Roza (now in Canada) or myself (in Spain).

alberto at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es
victor at fluor.quimica.uniovi.es