[Wien] ghost band error with mbj potential

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 06:20:22 CET 2016

Dear Laurence,

                 I have converted a 14 atomic Fd3m cell to an 1x1x1
supercell with target lattice primitive. This has transformed the cell to a
56 atomic cell with all 56 atoms inequivalent. Rmt (Ti)=1.8, Rmt(Fe)=1.77,
Rmt (Li) = 1.54, Rmt (O)=1.53. I have also changed the MSR1 mixing scheme
to PRATT (sorry for the mistake in the last mail).

Looking forward to some solution this time.

Thanks in advance.

with regards,