[Wien] file crash of optical properties

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed Jan 6 16:34:22 CET 2016

Please see http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/mailing_list/ on how to post
question

If you don't get an answer, it is most likely because your question is:

   - trivial (could be found easily by searching the UG, the FAQs or the
   digest)
   - did not follow the *"Nettiquette"* defined below. A message like:
   "LAPW2 stops in FERMI - Please help me" will most likely not be answered.
   You need to supply more info (what did you do so far?, what was the
   specific task?, what is in the error and output files,... maybe we need the
   struct-file, the scf-file or an input-file,.... as an attachment)

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University