[Wien] BJ vs. mBJ

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 15 10:16:01 CET 2016

If a system has a gap, then the Ef (:FER) is set at the top of the
valence band maximum. Since there is for sure a gap in NaCl, whatever
is the used potential, then I don't understand your statement about
unmodified BJ. The value of :FER in case.scf should be equal to
the valence band maximum (grep for :BAN00008: in case.scf). If not
there is something wrong in your calculations.

F. Tran