[Wien] Input Files

Kirsty Whinnery kwhinnery01 at qub.ac.uk
Tue Jan 19 17:39:57 CET 2016

Hi all,

I am new to Wien and am trying to get used to the code.

In the manual there are references to a few examples (TiC etc) but I cant find anywhere to download the required files. Could anyone point me towards these files (or any generic input files for that matter)? It would be greatly appreciated.

I don't currently have access to the w2web interface so will be submitting jobs via command line, and as it stands I'm not entirely sure of what input files are necessary.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kirsty