[Wien] need help

Karel Vyborny vybornyk at fzu.cz
Thu Jan 21 10:15:17 CET 2016

This recipe should be taken with caution though. It effectively relies on
a single band picture of transport. In reality, relaxation times can
(and typically are) different for different bands crossing the Fermi
level. The plasma frequencies for individual bands should then be weighted
with these band-dependent relaxation times and total conductivity is the
sum.

KV

--- x ---
dr. Karel Vyborny