[Wien] MSR1a X mini

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 28 15:54:30 CET 2016

For sure there can be examples where the old min_lapw is faster, but
experience is that usually run -min is faster than min_lapw.

I have a different opinion about constraining positions. I'm using this
very frequently and have no problems with it.
But: don't be surprised if on these constrained atoms at the end some
forces appear !