[Wien] NMATMAX

Luis Ogando lcodacal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:26:39 CEST 2016

Dear Polak,

   Thank you for your response.
   In fact, I am using only one k-point with in a 36 processors MPI
calculation. In this case, I should have the matrix size limited to 13000
(NMATMAX) x sqrt(36) = 78000, but I am getting "MATRIX SIZE" = 55150. What
am I still missing ? Is NMATMAX defined in another place ?
   Thank you again.
   All the best,
             Luis