[Wien] phonon

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jul 13 14:35:47 CEST 2016

If you emailed Prof. Parlinski [
http://wolf.ifj.edu.pl/~parlinsk/cv/index.html ] and he didn't respond,
sorry, I cannot to anything about that.

Did you complete and submit the form on the Phonon website to buy the
software at:

http://www.computingformaterials.com/phoncfm/4contact.html

If you submit your request using the website form, maybe Prof. Parlinski
has a team that can help you with that if he is busy or traveling.

In the meantime, you might want to check out Prof. Togo's open source
phonon software to see if it can do what you want [
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phonopy/files/phonopy/ ,
http://atztogo.github.io/phonopy/install.html ,
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg14063.html
].