[Wien] Ghost band error in volume optimization of TiO2

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:31:12 CEST 2016

Dear wien2k users,

                       I have tried to optimize the volume of TiO2
(anatase) by starting with -10% to 10% with a difference of 5% of the
initial volume. While in the first iteration itself ghost band error
arises. I am attaching the TiO2 struct file & scf2up file herewith this
mail. What could be the sources of error & what is the solution for it?

Any response in this regard is highly appreciated.

with regards,

--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Associate