[Wien] Problem with x w2w -so -up (wien2wannier)

Wen Fong Goh christopher_gohwf at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 23:57:46 CEST 2016

Hi Laurence, I don't think that's the case, all of the other work fine with spin orbit coupling. What bothers me is that, for the same material, it works well with cubic structure, but when I change to tetragonal, it fails. Here's the struct file in case anyone wants to reproduce the bug. https://github.com/wien2wannier/wien2wannier/files/292884/case.struct.txt