[Wien] Question on terminology clarification in UG

halim said halim_said04 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 5 22:14:41 CEST 2016

Dear Wien2k users,
When installing wien2k at cray system with the following bellow:
 I would like to ask you for linking my software using  intelfortran and mkl:
O   Compiler options:        -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML -traceback

R   R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS):     -lmkl_lapack95_lp64 -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -openmp -lpthread

But when I tried init_lapw :
with x nn it is fine
when typing x sgroup
I got this error: Please verify that both the operating system and the processor support Intel(R) MOVBE, FMA, BMI, LZCNT and AVX2 instructions
what is the origine of this error?

Looking forward for your answer.
Halim SaidUniv Hail, SA