[Wien] wien2k workshop and videos

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 13 22:33:55 CEST 2016

Dear wien users,

We just came back from our very nice and successful wien2k workshop in
Canada. Oleg Rubel provided perfect organization and organized also a
spectacular trip to Niagara falls.
During this workshop most lectures were taped on Video by Stefan
Cottenier and all the videos are available at www.wien2k.at

In particular for less experienced users I highly recommend to view at
least some of them, as they contain online demonstration of wien2k and
discussions of relevant input parameters (P.Blaha), as well as various
specialized topics by other tutors.

In addition I'd recommend for new users to go through the exercises and
try them out yourself.

Best regards