[Wien] Basic information

GOUTAM KUMAR GUPTA pg201381002 at iitj.ac.in
Tue Jun 21 07:50:07 CEST 2016

Dear Wien2K users

I am simulating one quaternary semiconductor Cu2ZnSnS4. I am currently
facing QTLB- error problem with with Cu atom. I have changed parameter as
per your suggestion given in the frequently asked question. So i modified
RMT value, Lmax , E parameter and also i also redued the RMT initially in
the force minimization upto 5%. but still i am facing the same problem
during the scf run. I have modified the case,in1c file upto this lebel.

WFFIL  EF= 0.50000       (WFFIL, WFPRI, ENFIL, SUPWF)
  6.00       14    4 (R-MT*K-MAX; MAX L IN WF, V-NMT
  3.0    4  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global APW

So please tell me about what is the maximum and minimum criteria of these
RMT value, Lmax , E parameter and also tell me about how these parameters
will effect the ground state properties.

Thanks

--
*Goutam Kumar Gupta*
*Mob:8561995547*