[Wien] Reg: Calculation of McMillan-Hopfield parameter

Peram sreenivasa reddy peramsreenivas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:41:00 CEST 2016

Dear Blaha sir,

Thank you very much for your replay.

Here the problem comes in the calculation of <I^2>, square of the
electron-phonon matrix averaged over the Fermi surface. Here my questions
are:

1. To get alone <I^2> value do we need to use the rigid muffin-tin
approximation(RMTA)?
2. Is there any package or code available which can be used the WIEN2k
files as input files?

Thanking you.