[Wien] (no subject)

Jyoti Krishna krishjyoti.krishna at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 09:47:36 CEST 2016

Dear Prof. Blaha,

I have calculated Fermi surface by copying case.outputso file to
case.output1up . However, I see a part of Fermi surface at Gamma point
which shouldn't be there as per bandstructure. When I generate a dense
k-mesh through Xcrysden, I see that it adds inversion symmetry. Should I
generate k-mesh through Wien2k command and do the rest by Xcrysden ?

Jyoti Krishna
Research Scholar
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,