[Wien] intra-band contribution

emami seyyed amir abbas a.a.emami at birjand.ac.ir
Tue Jun 28 11:40:42 CEST 2016

Dear users

I am interested in obtaining dielectric curve as a function of energy by considering intra-band contribution for a half metal compound. I follow these steps:
1- x joint (mode=6) --- obtaining plasma frequencies for both spin up and down which is written in .ouputjoint (up/dn)
2- x joint (mode=4)
3- addjoint-updn
4- x kram (putting plasma frequencies from step 1)

but in step 4, we should insert just one plasma frequency while for half metals the value of plasma frequency for spin up and dn are differnt. Now what is the appropriated value for this input.

thank you in advance.