[Wien] core leakage error

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Mar 5 20:07:17 CET 2016

I don't remember seeing that error before with BiFeO3.  Are you using an
old WIEN2k version?  If so, upgrade to the latest version.  Are you sure
you entered the structure parameters into StructGen correctly?  The
common problem in the past seemed to be that users would enter the
structure parameters for it in the wrong setting for the R spacegroup
lattice [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10677.html
,
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10690.html ].