[Wien] symmetso failed

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 21 16:25:31 CET 2016

No, there is no fix available for that (and I do not plan this. Please
be aware that the magnetic field due to orb corresponds only to a crude
on-site approximation for the orbital part).

You have to rename the corresponding files and run symmetso. Then rename
them back and if necessary fix them manually (only if atomic positions
have split due to lower symmetry you need to duplicate them in these
files).