[Wien] Non-commercial Intel fortran

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Mar 28 03:31:36 CEST 2016

Intel discontinued it for short while [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg11841.html
], but it is sort of offering it again.  It used to be available for any
non-commercial use.  However, the licensing is more restrictive now.  It
is now only available for certain qualified uses [
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg12101.html
] like for students, open source contributors, and educators.  All the
details of the new licensing can be found on Intel's Free Software
Development Tools site:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/qualify-for-free-software