[Wien] Fixed Moment with SOC

Paresh Chandra Rout pareshchandra at iiserb.ac.in
Tue Mar 29 08:25:36 CEST 2016

My aim is to get a particular magnetic moment and its corresponding energy.
Which can only be done by fixing the magnetic moment . After getting the
desired magnetic moment and corresponding energy, my question is can I
restart  using SOC from the previous fixed moment calculation so that the
magnetic moment will not change (or will get MM around the desired value)
and will get the additional SOC effect also ?