[Wien] Meaning of -du term

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Wed May 11 20:31:52 CEST 2016

Thanks, but...

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:17 PM, tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at <
tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

> http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/orbdu1.pdf

Despite the title, it does not in fact define what term is what. I would
like to know for certain rather than make a wrong guess.

> http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/ArticleLanding/2008/CP/b717719d#!divAbstract
>
> An interesting paper, but I don't see anywhere where it specifically
states what Wien2k is using.

The answer to this question is probably trivial -- but without a definition
I don't want to make incorrect assumptions.

--
Professor Laurence Marks