[Wien] flip magnetic moment

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue May 17 09:17:55 CEST 2016

Yes, this is one way of trying it. It may not always work, as the
moments may change back (either because of the interstitial, which you
cannot flip by this), or because it does not want to be in this state.

You can also try directly in case.inst to select a configuration and
hope it survives the scf cycle.

In many cases, DFT+U is necessary anyway. Then flip the case.dmats; x
orb, runsp -orbc; runsp -orb