[Wien] x nn failed

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 19 13:23:43 CEST 2016

There is far too little information to really help, but:

- is your .struct file ok? Do you have one in the case directory? Does
the structure look ok when viewed with xcrysden?
- did you succeed with the TiC example as described extensively in the
UG?
- Were there any WARNINGS or even ERRORS during installation?
- What does the error message file of nn say?

A recommendation: As a beginner use the w2web interface! It goes a long
way to help keeping the correct sequence of tasks, setting defaults and
so on.

Good luck

---
Dr. Martin Pieper