[Wien] fold2Bloch installation problem.

Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Srivastava sanjeev at iitkgp.ac.in
Sat May 21 09:14:02 CEST 2016

Got it, Oleg. Thank you very much. Could successfully get the Tutorial_1 plots as suggested in the newly modified tutorial page. Will try now with my own calculations.

Best regards

Sanjeev

Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Srivastava
Associate Professor
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur 721302
India

Ph.:     0091-3222-283854 (Office)
         0091-3222-283855 (Residence)