[Wien] problem while plotting Electron density of othorhombic structure

Tomas Kana kana at seznam.cz
Thu Nov 10 10:26:20 CET 2016

Dear GM Rai,

will you please send me your directory with the case LiGaTe?

I will try to run x lapw5 manually from terminal.

Tomas

"

Dear Tomas,

Thanks, for your kind reply, we tried for 3 3 3, but the result is same.

Actually, we have made good orthorhombic structure of LaMnO3, as well as
tetragonal structure of  LiGaTe. We optimized and run SCF successfully. In
the Task, We can easily calculate band structure and density of states. But
we didn't get results for electron density. Whenever, we plot it after all
the process, this message appears, "Download hardcopy in PostScript format"
and when we click it, a message appear.

Error, file does not found or temporary file does not exist.

PS: The above message does not come for cubic structure.

Regards

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Tomas Kana <kana at seznam.cz