[Wien] vacancy

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Nov 13 20:47:14 CET 2016

a) If one want to have some low symmetry (eg. P1) you should "label" the
atoms. This means, in your supercell, call the atoms like
"U 1" or
"Si1", .... (any number in 3rd place will make this atom nonequivalent
to non-labeled atoms (or to other labelled atoms).
So just label enough atoms until you get P1.

b) Is your error always coming with this message:

          _nb in zhcgst.F 640 128
???
Are you using a very old wien2k-version ??? I could see that such
problems were fixed in Version 12
(see http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/updates/)

and I guess in versions 12 and 13 this message was still printed (but
without giving an error), while in 14 the print was removed.

PS:  I expect that we will release a new wien2k version in the next few
weeks ....